Pei Pei (ペイペイ)
- Real name: Zēng Dé Píng (曾德萍)
- Nickname: Sha Bai (傻白 – Silly White)
- Birthdate: February 10, 1991
- Birthplace: Taiwan
- Astrological Sign: Aquarias
- Bloodtype: A
- Flavour: Vanilla
- Hobbies: Shopping, picture taking, watching cartoons, telling jokes, surfing the internet, and reading
- Favorite Food: Milk, chocolate, gummy sweets, and vegetables
- Favorite Colors: White, green, grey
- Favorite Cartoons: Crayon Shin Chan, Doraemon, Atashi n’ Chi, and Detective Conan. Loves the character Stitch from Disney’s “Lilo & Stitch”.
- Favorite Sports: Baseball, volleyball, dancing
- Favorite Phrase: “Failure breeds success”
- Favorite Artists: Takahashi Ai (Morning Musume), BoA, and S.H.E
Ceng De Ping, better known in Japan as Pei Pei, is a member of Ice Creamusume. She was announced as a winner of the Taiwan Hello! Project New Star Auditions on September 20, 2008 along with the other members of Ice Creamusume.
Her flavor comes from the fact that her skin is particularly white. Her Taiwanese nickname also shows this. In the group, she has a more boyish image. At school, she is one year behind because she started school late.
- Previous to the Final of NEW STAR being aired, she leaked Ame no Furanai by Morning Musume to fans.
- Tsunku’s comments on her: “Within Morning Musume there are some members whose dancing is their strong point and some whose dancing is their weak point, and it is because dancing is their weak point that their characters are built. Her face (expression?) is gaudy but her dance and performance gives off a childish feeling, and unexpectedly this unbalance is liked by the audience.”
- PeiPei has a younger sister.
- PeiPei (and her family) are of a Taiwanese aboriginal tribe called the Ah Miz (Amis).
- PeiPei is part of a “family” (started on the girl’s blogs) consisting of her (Father, Shin-chan), Youko (Mother, Minnie), ReiRei (Daughter, Positive), and sometimes Aiko (another Daughter).
- PeiPei did some amateur modeling before NEW STAR and Ice Creamusume.
- Ice Creamusume (2008-2011)