Kitahara Sayaka (北原沙弥香)
- Nicknames: Saaya (さぁや) (Official); Saya, Sayasaya (given by self); Sayasama (by fans)
- Birthdate: November 29, 1993
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Height: 163 cm
- Blood Type: A
- Favorite Color: Strong Pink
- Favorite food: Sweets, fruit
- Least favorite food: Pork, spicy food
- Likes: Rhinestones
- Dislikes: English, maths, fat on meat
- Hobby: Cooking, singing, collecting hand towels
- Specialty: Tennis, Japanese
- Looks Up To: Yoshizawa Hitomi
Kitahara Sayaka joined Hello! Project as a member of Hello! Pro Egg in June 2004 when she passed the auditions alongside thirty-two other girls. The aim of the group was to prepare the young girls for their debut into the world of entertainment, as such Kitahara recieved free dance and vocal training alongside the other Eggs. The only work Kitahara would get for some time was performing as backing dancers during the Hello! Project concerts.
In 2006 Kitahara recieved a part in the musical Edo kara chakushin?! ~Time slip to kengai~ as well as recording the Nissen Hikosen Project 2006 campaign song “Sora ga aru” with three other Egg members.
All of the members of Hello! Pro Egg officially debuted in concert in the Shinjin Kouen concert series in 2007. As of November 23, 2007 she was noted as the tallest member of Hello! Pro Egg, although there is no accurate information regarding her height.
In 2008 it was announced that Kitahara would be joining fellow H!P Egg member Kikkawa Yuu and Morning Musume member Kusumi Koharu to form a new unit, MilkyWay. Kitahara was the voice of a character in the anime, Kirarin Revolution, as was Kikkawa and Kusumi. The unit was a unit inside the anime and the real life unit sang songs for the opening and ending sequences of the anime.
On April 30, 2008 MilkyWay released their debut single, “Anataboshi”. The single peaked at #3 on the Oricon charts. On October 29, 2008 MilkyWay released their second single, “Tan!Tan!Taan!” which achieved a ranking of #8, not as goods as their last single but still reasonable.
It was announced in 2009 that Milky Way would disband because of the ending of the Kirarin Revolution anime.
On March 9, 2011 it was announced that Sayaka had completed her Egg training, and was now part of the Up Front Group section Tight Pro Corp.
On April 21, 2011 it was revealed that Sayaka would debut as a soloist under the FRAME section of Up Front Group under the name Sorano Aoi, a character from the anime Inazuma Eleven.
The single titled Yappa Seishun will be the ending song for the anime Inuzama Eleven GO in which Sayaka provides the voice work for the character Sorano Aoi. The single will be released under the Piccolo Town label.
- Eat’s rice for breakfast.
- Has a habit of biting her lip.
- Her favorite spot is the bed at her house.
- She has several pets: Hamuchan (Hamster), Nyantan and Kokochan (Cats).
- As of November 23, 2007 she was noted as the tallest member of Hello! Pro Egg. (She is no longer the tallest.)
- Took part in the second idol wrestling event produced by Tsunku, “Dai 2 Kai “Shinken Onna no Jin The☆ Killer Contents!”, on 12/29/2010.