Ishiguro Aya (石黒彩)
- Married Name: Yamada Aya (山田亜弥)
- Nickname: Ayappe
- Birthdate: May 12, 1978
- Birthplace: Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 161 cm
Ishiguro Aya is a former first generation member of Morning Musume, and is currently a celebrity talent.
She married Shinya of the famous rock band LUNA SEA in May 2000 and became a mother for the first time on November 5th, 2000, with a baby girl. She gave birth to a second daughter in 2002, and a son in 2004.
Ishiguro has published a book about her transition from Morning Musume to motherhood in 2003 called “Musume Kara Mama e -Ishiguro Aya no LOVE2 Ko Sodate Revolution.” She released a follow-up book in 2004 called “Ko Sodate Project!”.
- She changed her name to “Yamada Aya” after she was married, and the character for “Aya” (彩) was later changed to two different characters (亜弥).
- Contrary to popular rumor, Aya was not pregnant when she left MM. She officially resigned in December of 1999 with her last public performance with the group in January of 2000. She was however pregnant when she married her boyfriend the former drummer of Luna Sea Yamada Shinya. Her daughter was born in November almost a full year after she announced that she was leaving the group.
- She is good at mimicking E.T.
- During her time in Morning Musume, she had her nose pierced.
- Her daughters’ names are Rimu (玲夢) and Sona (宙奈). Her son’s name is Youta (耀太).